Product Marketing Specialist
Company: Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
This role is responsible for creating and implementing
effectiveproduct marketing, product lifecycle management,marketing
strategies, content development, market research and vertical
marketing. This individual is highly energized with aforward
thinkingmindset and a curiosity for technology.
- Expected tomanage all elements ofassigned product linesand
vertical marketsincluding product launch, product management and
administration, competitive positioning and strategy.
- Proactive research on customers, markets, products,
applications and services;analyzing product trends/markets to
identify new opportunities on a national basis.
- Development of effective and innovative pricing & promotion
strategies with a customer and profit mindset.
- Development of effective internal and customer facing content
forproduct launches,campaigns, promotions, presentations, sales
training content,events,sales& marketingguides, etc.
- Maintaining Marketing relationship with assigned Associations
and Buying Groups and overseeing proper execution of all Marketing
related content and activities.
- Manages the development of Case Studies/Success Stories.
- Participation in various Marketing events (Industry Trade
Shows, Customer Meetings, etc.).
- Delivery of presentations as necessary to various
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in Marketing,
Business, or related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking
- Travel will be required (valid driver's license and acceptable
driving record required).
- Excellent presentation skills are required.
- Strong MS Office Suite
- Marketing automation,Salesforce.comknowledgearea plu
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
#CSACB #LI-TM1 #PM20
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, Inc., New Haven , Product Marketing Specialist, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!