Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a
Production/Carpenter position in Calverton, NY This is a direct
hire opportunity. In this position you perform all tasks involved
in production of windows and doors. If you meet the qualifications
listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Production/Carpenter position
• Read blueprints/cut lists as assigned by department
• Cut, sand, glue, clamp and glaze or otherwise assembles materials
to produce sub assemblies or finished product from raw
• Keep to schedule as required by supervisor.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area in addition to following
safety policies and procedures as established.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 2+ years of mechanical/carpentry experience.
• Capable to read cut lists/blue prints.
• Must be able to follow specific directions.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, be a self starter and
be detail oriented.
• Must be able to stand, kneel for periods of time. Must be able to
walk, bend and lift up to 50lbs and participate in “Team Lift”
We have openings on both the first shift(Monday - Friday from 7AM -
3:30PM). Pay for this position is between $10.00/hr and $20.00
dependent on experience, plus overtime as needed. This is a direct
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production/Carpenter
position job in Calverton, NY or any related opportunities with
Equal Opportunity Employer