Purchase Clearing Specialist, Post Closing
Company: Nationwide Mortgage Bankers, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Nationwide Mortgage Bankers was named the Fastest Growing
Private Mortgage Bank on the East Coast by INC and the #1 Ranked
Mortgage Company in the Small & Medium category of the 2020 Best
Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance by Fortune and Great
Place to Work
Join a winning team and take your career to the next level.
Nationwide Mortgage Bankers, Inc
NMB currently seeks top talent for Mortgage Post Closers
Essential Job Function
Nationwide Mortgage Banker's Post Closers satisfy any and all
investor suspensions/conditions to ensure timely purchase of all
Principal Responsibilities include:
- Generate/Pull Active Mortgage Loan Pipeline Report for complete
overview of loan statuses.
- Prioritize workload by reviewing aging loans first and
escalating if necessary.
- Review warehouse bank reports for various information needed
- Review conditions from investor and determine validity of
- Communicate with borrowers, internal departments,
title/settlement agents, investors, and warehouse banks for missing
documentation and status updates.
- Escalate any denials or exception requests to manager for
- Submit satisfactory conditions via investor websites for their
review, approval, and purchase of loan.
- Assist Mortgage Loan Shippers when needed/end of the
- Assist with Post Purchase Conditions from investors (after sale
of loan) to cure any open/new deficiencies found.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Correspondent Investors,
Encompass, FHA Connection, USDA Portal, VA WebLGY, MERs
- Must be organized and diligent when reviewing
documents/following up with requests.
- Adaptable to change due to ever changing mortgage industry
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Must take initiative and be solution oriented.
- Minimum of High School Diploma, College degree a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years in the Mortgage Industry, 2 years recent
in Mortgage Operations
- Familiar with Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA, guidelines
- Experience delivering loans to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Nationwide Mortgage Bankers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our Company does not and will not discriminate in our
employment and staffing practices on the basis of race, age,
disability, gender, sexual orientation, nationality or any other
basis prohibited by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Nationwide Mortgage Bankers, Inc., New Haven , Purchase Clearing Specialist, Post Closing, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!