Company: Panera Bread Co
Location: Huntington Station
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera Bread as a Shift Supervisor you join in our
belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for
you. As a Shift Supervisor, you will be a part of something special
where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing
customers, impact our growing business.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Shift Supervisor
This is a great opportunity to begin developing your shift
manager skills and prepare for a potential career path as a
restaurant manager at Panera.
About the Shift Supervisor position:
- As a Shift Supervisor you will support operational excellence
and strive to consistently exceed customer expectations
- Take the lead, with responsibilities that range from assisting
customers to supporting the entire bakery-cafe team
- Inspire associates to have fun while delivering a great guest
- Work as a team player with a passion for continuous
We're looking for:
- Motivated team player with great communication and people
- Leadership experience in a food service or retail
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
- Minimum age 18 years of age
Panera Perks - Enjoy the good stuff.
The health and well-being of our associates is a high priority
at Panera Bread. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to
both hourly and salaried associates, based on eligibility and
availability. We believe these are key components of our
associates' Total Rewards and employment experience.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Care Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities
Keywords: Panera Bread Co, New Haven , Supervisor, Other , Huntington Station, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!