Customer Service Representative - Consultant - Interview This Week
Company: The AC Partners of Midwest
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our company is dedicated to helping families with essential
services. We are looking to make a new hire by the end of this
week. We provide weekly pay, great benefits, and full training from
the ground up.
Daily activities include Inbound and outbound calling, setting
appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that
request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing the
necessary paperwork, quality control, and leadership
- Great weekly pay
- A fun, energetic and positive office environment
- Career growth and advancement
- Structured training and leadership program
- Full training from the ground up - No previous experience
- Company events and trips!
Our ideal candidate is a person who is flexible, adaptable and
trainable. A person that is looking for a long term career fit and
wants to get their foot in the door with a company to grow is
important to us.
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills
- 18+ years of age
- Must pass a background check
- High school diploma (higher education preferred but not
- Customer service and/or retail experience preferred but not
Apply now for an immediate interview!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: The AC Partners of Midwest, New Haven , Customer Service Representative - Consultant - Interview This Week, Other , Southampton, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!