**Req Number** 9091
Performs diversified administrative support, coordinative and/or
secretarial duties related to the functional and/or operational
needs of department and Department Head.
1. Composes confidential correspondence, reports, memoranda, and
2. Schedules appointments and meetings. Makes necessary
arrangements for meetings. Takes meeting minutes, as required.
3. Performs various receptionist and registration duties.
4. Compiles and analyzes basic information and prepares
statistical data for reporting purposes.
5. Prepares presentation materials. Creates charts, graphs,
tables, graphics, etc.
6. Maintains department supply and equipment inventory.
7. Performs research for special projects, as assigned.
8. Performs related duties, as required.
+ High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
+ Minimum of three (3) years secretarial experience,
+ Typing 50 wpm and/or data entry skills, required.
+ Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel,
+ Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic
+ Ability to communicate effectively.