**JOIN OUR TEAM!**
**Berry offers competitive pay, paid time off and comprehensive
**Berry Global** Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville,
Indiana, is committed to its mission of 'Always Advancing to
Protect What's Important.' With $13billionin revenue for fiscalyear
2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a
leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven,
flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and
industrial end markets. Berry operates over290manufacturing
facilities worldwide, on six continents,and employs over48,000
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always
advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and
services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships
through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we
are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our
values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn
more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
**"Always Advancing to Protect What's Important."**
**POSITION SUMMARY:** The PT Porter is responsible to maintain
his/her designated area clean and organized by collecting all the
garbage generated in the production department and place it in the
1. Strictly adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
2. Must be able to operate and set up the garbage baler without
3. Remove the garbage baler from compacter as necessary.
4. Remove non-conforming pallets from coating departments.
5. Stack pallets neatly outside, next to the roll offs.
6. Assist coating and slitting operators in putting waste into
7. Assist mixing department employees in loading empty adhesive
drums into trailer.
8. Sweep the aisles around the Coating and Slitting Departments
at least once per week.
9. Salvage used 6" I.D. cores and store in appropriate carts in
coating per size.
10. Operate forklift in accordance with specified training.
11. Keep outside areas clean and free from debris such as paper,
12. Perform any other duties deemed necessary by his/her
The individual should be able to understand English.
The general physical requirements are standing and walking on
The individual should be able to do some light lifting,
climbing, pushing and pulling.
Protective equipment such as safety shoes are required 100% of
the time, and other safety equipment as required.
The use of small hand tools may be required on occasion.
The ability to drive a forklift is also required.
**Hours of work: 20 hours per week**
**Shift Times: 4 days per week, 1:00p - 6:00p (flexible)**
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
**Job ID** _2021-9942_
**Position Type** _Regular Part-Time_