Company: Spectrum Staffing Services/HRStaffers Inc.
Location: new haven
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Performs various sequences of complex troubleshooting and
repair techniques on manufacturing equipments electrical/electronic
or mechanical systems such as (ATC-automatic train control,
ACSES-Advanced Civil Speed Enforcement System, Braking
- Applies complex and unique techniques and procedures to
analyze, troubleshoot, build up, maintain, and repair complex rail
- Analyze failures to reduce rail car down time, performing root
cause analysis, and identifying engineering solutions for rail car
- Supports all aspects of testing, including Engineering Tests
and Conditional Acceptance Testing.
- Assists in the training of Technicians in accordance with newly
issued procedures, FMI.
- Receives and distributes Technical information to site
technical work force.
- Acts as liaison between KRC Project Engineering and Site
Technical group, including customer.Monitors technical validity of
complaints from customers and work reports from technicians and
- Explains and resolves all technical queries to customers at
- Monitors the proper maintenance and use of tools and equipment
at the work sites.
- 3-5 years experience in electrical engineering for rail car,
rolling stock or closely related industries or 7 years with
analytical/trouble shooting of electronic systems preferred.
- A Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Must have excellent communication, both written and verbal,
schedule control, cost management skills and personal management
- Must have good computer skills.
- Proficient bilingual (English/Japanese) verbal and written
skills at a business level a plus.
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced manufacturing
environment and also feel comfortable working outdoors and in any
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders and be able to lift,
push or pull a minimum of 40 lbs.
Keywords: Spectrum Staffing Services/HRStaffers Inc., New Haven , Field Engineer, Other , new haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!