Manufacturing Support Technician- 3rd Shift (Wed-Sun)
Company: Estee Lauder
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Wash & sanitize lines and equipment , Pre-kit change parts for
jobs to be used on production floor, Maintain inventory of all
filling and packaging equipment including machine parts,
consumables, and tools.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of machine parts, consumables,
tools, and detergents based on established minimum/maximum levels
while employing a Computerized Maintenance Management System
(CMMS). Ensure that all items are located in their designated
location and each is identified appropriately by part number, part
name, supplier name, etc.
- Inspects returned items for damage or wear and generates
requests for repairs and replacement parts using CMMS, as
- Utilize the Production Execution Schedule and Set Up Sheets to
pre-kit set up parts for line changeovers.
- Operates all equipment and machinery needed to wash and
- Must follow all sanitization procedures.
- Maintains and stores records and technical manuals for all
- Maintains a high level of safety and housekeeping in the Tool
Crib and the Wash Room.
- Performs other duties as assigned and required.
- Familiarity with stock room inventory, all machine parts and
- Able to handle detergents and sanitizers that have a high pH
level and products that requires use of Personal Protection
- Experience with Washing and Sanitizing Equipment
- Experience with Tool Crib Computer Systems
- Able to lift heavy parts (50lbs) with assistance
- Able to work in hot and humid conditions
- May be required to handle containers of hazardous waste
- Must be proficient in using Access, Excel, Word
- Must have and maintain an outstanding attendance record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- less than 1 year experience
Keywords: Estee Lauder, New Haven , Manufacturing Support Technician- 3rd Shift (Wed-Sun), Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!