Plant Administrator FULL-TIME $16/hr Administrating and
performing the assigned Millwood standard operating procedures in a
manner that is within the company's strategic plan guidelines
utilizing a positive attitude by performing the following
Duties and responsibilities include:
1. Training shipping and receiving clerks on assigned shipping
and receiving standard operating procedures.
2. Supervising that shipping and receiving standard operating
procedures are followed correctly and take action as necessary when
they are not, including retraining, corrective action requests,
and/or disciplinary actions.
3. Reporting customer required information per Millwood and
customer time deadlines.
4. Constructing and maintaining Millwood reports as
5. Maintaining all records per Millwood and CHEP standard
6. Responsible for daily reconciliation of inbound and outbound
7. Responsible for accounts payable transaction reporting per
Millwood standard operating
8. Responsible for Millwood payroll reporting per standard
9. Answering phones and schedules carrier appointments.
REM-03 WS-03 WS-LC
Shift start: 8:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Health, vision insurance
Paid time off
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 21+ years old
Millwood Inc. designs, recommends and provides unit load
products and services previously unavailable to customers that
ensures a safe, cost-effective distribution of customer products
and do so with integrity and character for our business and