Established in 1991, Collabera has been a leader in IT staffing
for over 22 years and is one of the largest diversity IT staffing
firms in the industry. As a half a billion dollar IT company, with
more than 9,000 professionals across 30+ offices, Collabera offers
comprehensive, cost-effective IT staffing & IT Services. We provide
services to Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to meet their talent
needs with high quality IT resources through Staff Augmentation,
Global Talent Management, Value Added Services through CLASS
(Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing & Solutions) Permanent
Placement Services and Vendor Management Programs.
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and
provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional
excellence. Collabera offers a full range of benefits to its
employees including paid vacations, holidays, personal days,
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan,
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance.
Job Description Description:
This Senior Software Consultant will work within the R&D
engineering team to develop and support the next-generation
minimally invasive platform.
This Senior Software Consultant will develop embedded software
for the MIS platform. This software will perform supporting
functions, control and/or communicate with embedded computing
hardware and other networked devices, and monitor/respond to
- Design and develop C/C++ software running under QNX real-time
- Develop Ethernet MAC driver to support Broadcom PHY and Switch
- Develop Power-On Self-Test (POST) and Built-In Self-Test
(BIST) code for three circuit boards using a Xilinx Zynq SoC.
- Assist electrical engineers with hardware verification.
Qualifications - Embedded software development experience.
- Strong C/C++ skills; will be thoroughly tested on knowledge
- Experience programming with Xilinx Zynq SoC or ARM A9
- Knowledge of Real-Time Operating Systems
- Knowledge of IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MAC and PHY
- Knowledge of communication data protocols (such as TCP/UDP/IP,
- Familiarity with industry-standard communication protocols:
I2C, SPI, UART, USB
- Experience with Software Version Control
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Use of oscilloscope, multimeter, and logic analyzer
- Must be able to work full-time on-site in North Haven, CT
- Familiarity with Stash / Git
- Experience with LabVIEW
Additional Information If interested, please contact after
applying to the job posting: