Valuation & Litigation Services Manager
Company: Marcum LLP
Location: New Haven
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Full details of the job. Vacancy Name Valuation & Litigation
Services Manager Vacancy No VN585 Education Level Bachelor's Degree
Experience Level 5 years Employment Type Employee Duration
Applications Close Date Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time
Regular/Temporary Regular Department Name Advisory Services Work
Location Job Posting Description Marcum LLP is seeking an
experienced Business Valuation & Litigation Support Manager with
strong valuation experience to join our national firm in our New
Haven, CT office. This position requires a high-energy, experienced
valuation--professional with strong interpersonal and supervisory
Marcum LLP's Valuation and Litigation Support Group is a leading
provider of business valuation, litigation support, economic
damages, financial forensic investigations, and other advisory
services. Our group is led by nationally known and respected
experts in a variety of fields from across the county. We have a
progressive, forward-thinking valuation and litigation support
services practice group that is dedicated to adding to our team
with relevant, bold and ambitious talent. As a leader in our
industry, we empower employees through a collaborative environment
that supports employee career growth and development. We are
committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely
competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Work closely with leaders to manage cases from start to
- Work with team members to ensure accurate and timely financial
models, analysis, and research.
- Prepares reports that ensure analysis adequately supports
- Provides guidance and mentoring to staff to help facilitate
- Manages the assignment budget and profitability in area of
- Take a lead role in managing engagements and client
- Demonstrates proven ability to take a project from start to
finish with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrates ability to lead, motivate, develop and coach
- Demonstrates proven ability to compile and complete reports
from start to finish.
- Strong interpersonal skills and active participation in
- Strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience.
- B.S degree in accounting, finance or economics--required.
- Professional licenses or credentials; ASA or CFA preferred.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Marcum LLP does not
discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin,
color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification
under the law. Job Posting Responsibilities Marcum LLP is an Equal
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry,
national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other
protected classification under the law.
Keywords: Marcum LLP, New Haven , Valuation & Litigation Services Manager, Legal , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!