Valuation & Litigation Services Senior
Company: Marcum LLP
Location: New Haven
Posted on: May 20, 2020
Vacancy Name Valuation & Litigation Services Senior
Vacancy No VN587
Education Level Bachelor's Degree
Experience Level 3 years
Employment Type Employee
Applications Close Date
Department Name Advisory Services
Work Location New Haven, CT
Job Posting Responsibilities Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry,
national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other
protected classification under the law.
Job Posting Description Marcum LLP is seeking a Valuation &
Litigation Services Senior analyst with strong organizational
skills to join our national firm in our New Haven, CT office. This
position requires a high-energy professional with strong
interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Marcum LLP's Valuation and Litigation Services Group is a leading
provider of litigation support, economic damages, financial
forensic investigations, business valuation and other advisory
services. Our group is led by nationally known and respected
experts in a variety of fields from across the county. We have a
progressive, forward-thinking valuation and litigation support
services practice group that is dedicated to adding to our team
with relevant, bold and ambitious talent. As a leader in our
industry, we empower employees through a collaborative environment
that supports employee career growth and development. We are
committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely
competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Conduct financial and market analysis as well as economic and
- Prepare draft reports, tables, exhibits, and charts on a wide
range of assignments.
- Utilize and maintain various financial models.
- Review and summarize engagement related documentation.
- Review and input financial data into various models or
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Familiarity with financial statement analysis and business
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, specifically excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to generate a quality work product in a
timely manner with strong attention to detail.
- B.S degree in accounting, finance or economics required.
- AM designation and/or pursuing the CFA preferred.
Keywords: Marcum LLP, New Haven , Valuation & Litigation Services Senior, Legal , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!