Software Engineer - Salesforce Developer
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Provides direct input to the overall engineering process and to
team meetings. Understands system architecture and the software
development lifecycle in depth and be able to coordinate several
tasks from a team perspective. Coordinates within a team
environment is essential to work on various aspects of the platform
and products, as is a devotion of collaboration to problem solve,
design sophistically, and increase product quality.
- Designs and develops solutions to various problems either
independently or in a team environment; designs and maintains
efficient code that is reliable.
- Forms technical documents such as a design specification
- Utilizes NoSQL and relational databases by integrating data
- Utilizes Azure services such as, but not limited to, Functions,
Logic Apps, App Services, Containers, Cosmos DB, and event
- Utilizes messaging patterns (REST, AMQP, Kafka, etc.) for
- Ensures applications are performing at high capacity,
responsiveness, and quality.
- Finds solutions to reduce issues and defects.
- Maintains that the platform's code and data are organized,
automated, and of high quality.
- Guides junior team personnel by recommending software design
and development opportunities/best practices.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied
and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of development experience with a
statically typed object-oriented programming language, C#, .NET,
- Minimum of three (3) years of cloud development experience,
preferably Azure or Google, required.
- Minimum of one(1) year of development experience with a
- Minimum of three (3) years of source control, preferably GIT,
and CI/CD experience, required.
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and
Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning,
- Agile/Scrum experience .
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Haven , Software Engineer - Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!