Technical Support Specialist
Company: NAPCO Security Technologies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOIN THE NAPCO SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES TECHNICAL SERVICES TEAM!Are
you experienced with security products such as burglary and fire
alarm systems, video surveillance, access control or locking
products?Are you passionate about providing outstanding service to
your customers?Do you have the drive to learn about, and support,
the latest products in the security industry?The Position: This
successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality
technical assistance to security professionals. You will work with
the industry's best technical services team to support the world's
most diversified line of security products, systems and services.
Both Senior and Entry-Level positions are available.The Company:
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Amityville,
Long Island NY, is a world-wide leader in the manufacturing of
electronic security systems for over 40 years. We are publicly
traded on NASDAQ under NSSC.Essential Functions:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by telephone and
- Provide technical expertise to security professionals in the
areas of installation, troubleshooting, upgrade and optimization of
security hardware and software products.
- Determine the best solution for each inquiry, issue or request
by applying and / or adapting existing knowledge and best
- Utilize existing support tools, techniques and
- Participate in the capture of new knowledge and solutions.
- Document and track each customer interaction from initial
contact through closure.
- Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in alarm systems, security products, locking
products, access control or video.
- Some experience in help desk, technical support, customer
service or telephone support is desirable.
- Good computer literacy, including MS Windows-based systems and
basic networking experience (i.e. understanding of routers,
switches, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Extremely detail oriented, possess a high sense of urgency and
demonstrate world class follow through skills.
- Customer service oriented, 'people person' with great
communication skills (verbal and written).
- 'Team Player' with ability to work both individually and
- Able to work within the hours of 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday
through Friday (full 8.5 hour shifts).
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus, although not required.
- Position can be remote "work from home".Compensation and
Benefits: We offer steady, stable, full-time work, and an
attractive employment package, including: A competitive salary,
401(k), paid vacation, personal time off, paid holidays, long term
disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, medical insurance,
dental insurance, life insurance, promotional opportunities and
career growth. Relocation assistance will be considered if
Keywords: NAPCO Security Technologies, New Haven , Technical Support Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Amityville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!