Company: Hobby Lobby
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Looking for experienced retail store managers that foster
teamwork in a fast-paced creative environment!
In addition to our excellent health benefits package, we also offer
- All Operational Leaders are promoted from within the
- Stores only open to customers 66 hours per weeks and Closed on
- Access to the Hobby Lobby Chaplain Services Department Starting
salary range: $67,600 to $72,800 plus bonus annually.
Auto req ID
#913 Riverhead Retail Co-Manager
Job Description - Requirements
- Consistent and Effective Communicator
- "Big Box" Store Management Experience
- Willing to Relocate Successful Co-Managers are:
- Positive Role Models
- Hands on Leaders
- Owners of the business, they take Initiative
- Able to Deliver Daily Results/Execute Corporate Directives
- Team Players within their Store, District and Region
- Exceptional at delivering Great Customer Service Benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal / Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay Safety Sensitive Position - subject to
pre-employment drug testing where applicable by law.
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring
process call (877)303-4547.
1420 Old Country Road
Keywords: Hobby Lobby, New Haven , Retail Co-Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Riverhead, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!