Automotive Service Valet
Company: Riverhead Nissan
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAutomotive Service Valet - Essential Duties -
Include, but not limited to, the following:
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly,
upbeat attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the
appropriate person or location.
- Controls service traffic flow and parking.
- Determines if customers coming into service have an
appointment. Records customer's name, VIN, tag number, mileage, and
existing vehicle damage.
- Assists service advisors when needed
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of dirt,
water, leaves, snow, etc.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Place vehicle Interior Protection in each vehicle.
- Tag keys and place mirror tags in all vehicles.
- Move vehicles to appointed parking area and ensure all windows
are up and all vehicles are locked.
- Advise management of any customer articles such as CD's,
electronics, cash, etc. left inside any vehicle.
- Adhere to all customer service processes.
- Fill in for shuttle drivers as needed.
- Bring customers' vehicles to the front of service drive when
- Ensure customers' vehicle is free of dirt and grease from their
- Light lifting duties when needed. Automotive Service Valet -
QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
Keywords: Riverhead Nissan, New Haven , Automotive Service Valet, Hospitality & Tourism , Riverhead, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!