Licensed Child Adolescent Therapist
Location: New Haven
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Thriveworks is currently seeking Licensed Clinicians to provide
a mix of telehealth and face-to-face sessions in New Haven, CT.
Thriveworks is a clinician-founded national private practice group
with locations in 48 states. Our mission is to help people live
happy, successful lives, and we believe that client accessibility,
integrity, and quality care are what is most important. We put a
lot of emphasis on the thought that-in order for our clinical team
to be accessible to clients-we must fully support our clinicians by
allowing them to do what they are trained to do. We operate under
the idea that we are most successful by focusing on one job and
being great at that job. Qualifications: All eligible candidates
must have one of the following independent licenses in Connecticut
- LCSW or LMFT or LPC
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists (PhD or PsyD) Compensation: Up
to $114,500 depending on licensure What We Give: We are dedicated
to taking great care of our employees and empowering them to
succeed. This enables them to focus on providing excellent care to
our clients. We offer the following benefits:
- Guaranteed pay
- Paid orientation
- Annual pay increases
- Additional bonus opportunities
- Flexibility with your schedule - we're open 7am-10pm (seven
days a week)
- No-Show Protection
- Supplies needed to utilize play therapy, sandtray therapy, or
other techniques needed to work with specific clientele.
- Full clinical caseload typically established within the first
90 days (after credentialing)
- Group health and dental, disability, life, and liability
- A W2 employment model with access to a 401k program with a 3%
- CEU Reimbursement
- Access to motivated patient population
- Opportunities for paid clinical supervisory roles
- Monthly in-house professional development
- No required call
- We credential you!
- Support team for scheduling and client service with extended
- Customized Marketing
- Autonomy, but with access to case consultation groups
- Amazing team culture and clinical support
- Malpractice Coverage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Brand pride What We Need:
- A true partnership
- Licensed Therapists who specialize in working with Children and
Adolescents (ages 14 and under).
- Candidates that may be looking to grow into leadership
- Self guided determination to complete your notes inside of 24
- Strong character matters - integrity, honesty, adaptability and
quality of care to name a few
- Individuals who enjoy being a part of team and working together
to professionally develop Who we are - about Thriveworks:
- Thriveworks is a clinician-owned National outpatient mental
health private practice group
- We are currently operating in 48 states and are continuing to
- Corporate headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA A career at
Thriveworks isn't just about finding a job that pays the bills.
It's about helping others, joining a community, and learning to
thrive both personally and professionally. We believe that the
success of our employees is just as important as the success of our
organization - in fact, they go hand in hand. So, what do you say?
Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today . Interested in
joining Team Thriveworks? We're thrilled to meet you! With job
scams becoming more and more frequent, here's how to know you're
speaking with a real member of our team:
- Our recruiters and other team members will only email you from
an "@ " email address.
- Our interviews will take place over Google Meet (not Microsoft
Teams or Zoom).
- We will never ask you to purchase or send us equipment. If you
see a job scam related to Thriveworks, please report to (see below)
You can contact (see below) with any questions or concerns.
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are our
most valuable assets. We embrace and encourage differences in age,
color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression,
national origin, physical and mental ability, race, religion,
sexual orientation, veteran status, and other characteristics that
make our employees unique. We encourage and welcome diverse
candidates to apply for any position you are qualified for to bring
your unique perspective to our team.
Keywords: Thriveworks, New Haven , Licensed Child Adolescent Therapist, Healthcare , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!