Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - NICU
Company: Cynet Health
Location: Stony Brook
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Weekly Pay range - $2,527.00 to $2808.00
- We are looking for a NICU Nurse to join our team and provide
round-the-clock care for premature and ill newborn infants.
- NICU Nurse responsibilities include administering care to
newborn infants residing in the NICU, running various medical tests
and providing support to families as needed.
- Ultimately, you will work with newborn infants in critical
care, along with supporting and providing information to parents
and guardians.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing round-the-clock care to premature and severely ill
- Caring for the basic needs of infants like feeding and changing
- Performing medical procedures such as inserting intravenous
lines, performing tests and administering medications
- Assist the NICU physicians in medical procedures and
- Use and adjust specialized medical equipment
- Formulate nursing plans and evaluate the effectiveness of
- Comfort sick newborns and anxious parents and family
- Offer support to parents and educate them on the at-home care
of their newborn
Required for Onboarding
Keywords: Cynet Health, New Haven , Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - NICU, Healthcare , Stony Brook, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...