IP Adult Psychiatrist (IP Psych) - Hospital - New York-187548
Company: The Delta Companies
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Amityville, New York. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS IP Adult Psychiatrist - (IP Psych)
- Salary: $300K-$350K+ Please submit salary requirement, we will
entertain all offers
- PTO/Holiday: 25 days + open to negotiation
- Sign on Bonus/Relocation: Yes, Negotiable
- Medical: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA
- Retirement: 401K with 4% match
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS - Adult Psychiatrist - (IP
- Facility Details: We are a 146 bed private inpatient hospital
that focuses on the treatment of acute mental illness with a
variety of treatment modalities. We provide individualized
treatment using evidence-based psychotherapeutic and
pharmacological interventions in a compassionate and confidential
setting. We treat age-specific psychiatric conditions, from
adolescents to Geriatrics.
- Responsibilities: M-F 37.5 - 40-hour week/ Adult IP Unit
coverage/No ER, No call/medication management only. Admitting
Coordinators are on call 24/7.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Adult Psychiatrist - (IP Psych)
- BC or BE
- Experience working Inpatient
COMMUNITY Adult Psychiatrist - (IP Psych)
- Live right outside New York City:
- Easy access to NYC by train, bus, or car
- Located just outside the city, from Mom-and-Pop restaurants to
upscale eateries we have it all!
- Boutique shop, go antiquing, visit the mall, or grab coffee at
one of our unique caf--s!
- Several beaches to explore within a short drive.
- Waterfront homes and gated communities.
- Highly sought after schools.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 187548
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of
The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare
facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with
coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating
contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing - Awards.
Visit for more information.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: The Delta Companies, New Haven , IP Adult Psychiatrist (IP Psych) - Hospital - New York-187548, Healthcare , Amityville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!