Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Location: New Haven
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in New Haven, Connecticut.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Patient Led, Clinician Operated healthcare is seeing Psychiatric
Nurse Practitioner to join us on our journey. This individual would
be responsible for managing patient care and treatment in
collaboration with other healthcare providers. Responsibilities
- Assess, diagnose and treat patients experiencing symptoms of
behavioral health disorders
- Active medical management of common and complex conditions
- Formulate and document care plans
- Explain clinical treatment plans to patients and their
- Prescribe medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participate in an on-call rotation, as needed Education:
- 2+ years of medically-relevant experience preferred, however
new graduates are welcome to apply
- Advanced Practice License in Connecticut (or eligibility to
- DEA license (or eligibility for registration)
- Masters Degree in Nursing Current Nurse Practitioner
certification in specialty area (ANCC/AANP)
- Experience with the geriatric population preferred
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., New Haven , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!