Physician / Ophthalmology / New York / Permanent / Pediatric Ophthalmology
Company: The Delta Companies
Location: Stony Brook
Posted on: September 24, 2022
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Pediatric Ophthalmology (PED OPH)
- Base Salary: 2-year Guarantee MGMA compensation PLUS
- More $$$ With ROP Experience - A plus but not required
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable
- CME: Up to $5K with allotted days off
- Relocation: Offered
- Pension and 403b:
- Employer will contribute 12% of your annual salary vested 3
- Paid Time Off
- 42 days off = 3 weeks plus 12 holidays plus 15 sick days year
one, 4 weeks plus 12 holidays plus 15 sick days year two.
- Full Benefits Package: 401k, life, Health, Dental, Vision,
Malpractice, Irrevocable Trust
- Ancillary Income: ASC ownership opportunity.
- Malpractice and tail are 100% covered.RESPONSIBILITIES AND
FACILITY DETAILS Pediatric Ophthalmology (PED OPH)
- You can expect this to be a (80%) 90 % clinical practice
- Schedule: (4.5 x 8 s) - 36 patient hours a week at clinic site
- Brand New Clinic: (Mon. to Fri.): 8:00a to 5:00p or 7:00p a few
days a week
- Surgery: (1) day a week at the ASC
- Research: (1/2 to full or more) day a week depending on current
projects and level of support.
- Teaching: (1/2 to full) Oversite, Grand Rounds, lectures in
curriculum plus more
- New OPH would be busy within the first 6 months with the
current volume of patients.
- Average Number of patients in the clinic (full day): (30)+
- Average number of surgical cases: (5-8)
- Great Support Staff:
- (2) scribes, (3) techs, (3) exam rooms per provider, (1)
research coordinator (1) Orthoptist per diem
- (2.5) Photographers, (3) OPT s, (1) NP
- Current group of 13 OPH
- EMR: MedFlow in the clinic and Cerner at the hospital
- Top of the line equipment at their finger tips
- W2 potential of 300,000+ doing (3.5) days clinic, (1) day
surgery, (.5) day research.
- Current Call: (Approximately 6 weeks of call per year)
- You are on call for (1) week at a time
- Ultimately you are responsible for all oversite of
Keywords: The Delta Companies, New Haven , Physician / Ophthalmology / New York / Permanent / Pediatric Ophthalmology , Healthcare , Stony Brook, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!