Medical Credentialing Specialist
Company: Tempositions, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Description Our client is an industry leader in providing
interventional services to long term care facilities and outpatient
facilities through-out the New York Metro Area. They are seeking a
Medical Credentialing Specialist to join their highly skilled team
whose mission is to provide quality compassionate care to their
- Facility credentialing including creating and maintaining
relationships with facility staff and maintaining provider
credentials with facility.
- Track submitted applications and follow up as needed.
- Ensure current copies of state licenses, malpractice coverage
and any other required credentialing documents are up to date.
- Sets up accurate provider information in online credentialing
- Knowledge of current health plan and agency requirement for
- Conduct license verification - for all providers in accordance
with license verification policy
- Monitor payer websites for relevant bulletins/policy changes
for distribution to billing, authorization and other administrative
- Establish - effective working relationships with providers,
management, and staff Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Billing experience and -prior credentialing experience
- Experience working for a private medical practice and
- Out of state credentialing experience
- Verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail - -and organizational skills
Keywords: Tempositions, Inc., New Haven , Medical Credentialing Specialist, Healthcare , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!