Ob-Gyn Physician - Northwest New Haven, CT Suburbs - H-1B Cap Exempt
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Location: New Haven
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in New Haven, Connecticut. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
We are actively seeking an OB/GYN physician to join our group,
providing high quality medical and surgical care to obstetrical and
gynecological patients in an office-based setting as well as
providing on-call coverage to Griffin Hospital's Childbirth
- Provides medical care related to pregnancy and the female
- Examines patients, obtains medical histories.
- Screens for breast, cervix and ovarian cancers.
- Delivers babies, either vaginally or by cesarean
- Treats patients for urinary tract and pelvic disorders,
hormonal disorders and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic tests.
- Creates treatment plans.
- Initiates appropriate referrals to specialists and hospital
- Ensures proper patient documentation is timely, accurate and
- Works with practice management to ensure proper compliance with
billing and coding.
- Promotes wellness and health education.
- Participates in on-call coverage with OBGYN providers
- Call rotation of 1 in 3 or 1 in 4.
Provides quality supervision of residents, medical students,
nurses, medical assistants, nurse practitioners, physician
assistants and other clinical staff at the site.
- Graduation from accredited medical school (MD or DO).
- Graduation from accredited OBGYN residency program.
- Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license or ability
- Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance
- Board certified in OBGYN medicine.
- Three years of experience preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation based on
productivity and quality measures. Physician will also share in
bonus awards from based on participation in quality or utilization
programs from various insurers.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including
orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- Relocation assistance and hiring bonus may be
- H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, New Haven , Ob-Gyn Physician - Northwest New Haven, CT Suburbs - H-1B Cap Exempt, Healthcare , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!