Senior Physician Assistant- Surgery (PBMC)
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionOversees scheduling, assigns daily
duties, and provides guidance and direction to Advanced Clinical
- Performs the duties of an Advanced Clinical Provider, including
the handling of the more complex, technical cases.
- Guides and directs Advanced Clinical Providers, as well as,
other department staff.
- Performs administrative tasks including, but not limited to,
scheduling employees, new employee orientation, quality assurance,
cost containment, and payroll, etc.
- Engages in research activities and other special projects.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.Job Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree, required. Graduate of an accredited
(Accreditation Review Committee for Physician Assistant Programs
ARC-PA) program, required.
- Current license to practice as a Physician Assistant (PA) by
the New York State Department of Education, required.
- Current NCCPA Certification from the National Commission on the
Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), required.
- Current BLS certification, required.
- 3+ years of technical experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Haven , Senior Physician Assistant- Surgery (PBMC), Healthcare , Riverhead, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!