Physician / New York / Locum or Permanent / Advanced Heart Failure Position - Long Island, NY Job
Company: Cross Country Healthcare
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Director of Advanced Heart Failure Services for the St Francis
Heart Center Network of Catholic Health
Catholic Health, named one of the country's "Best Places to Work"
by Modern Healthcare Magazine and honored by Newsday as a Top
Workplace on Long Island, is a fully integrated health system
comprised of six hospitals serving Nassau County, Suffolk County
and Queens. The health system seeks an experienced and visionary
Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist to serve as the Director of
Advanced Heart Failure Services for their St Francis Heart Center
- The new Heart Failure Cardiologist will take the lead role in
establishing and constructing a heart failure network throughout
the service areas of Catholic Health.
- The network will expand the highly regarded heart failure
services of Catholic Health's St. Francis Hospital and Heart Center
while developing new advanced areas of heart failure or heart
failure affiliated programs.
- The Director will have clinical and administrative duties
including developing specialty clinics and the recruitment of other
exceptional physician colleagues.
- Enjoy the full support of Catholic Health's St Francis Heart
Center Network administration and employed cardiologists throughout
the Catholic Health St Francis Heart Center Network.
- Collaboration with our Cardiothoracic Surgeons and the
Cardiovascular leadership of Advanced Circulatory Support at St
Francis Hospital and Heart Center.
- An excellent base salary, stipend, RVU and quality bonus, and
full benefits are offered.
- An employer paid pension plan in addition to a 403b employee
contribution plan are offered.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Board Certification and the ability to secure a NY
- Minimum of ten years of clinical practice and heart failure
- Your office location will provide you an easy commute to towns
and villages that are highly sought after areas to live by
- Great schools, beautiful homes, an abundance of shopping and
restaurants along with its proximity to New York City are some of
the appealing factors for those living in the area.
There are Advanced Heart Failure Leadership opportunities
nationwide, but few will offer an opportunity to truly make a
difference in the program's growth and direction, provide excellent
income, and afford you a truly desirable area to work and live.
If you would like to learn more, please contact:
Keywords: Cross Country Healthcare, New Haven , Physician / New York / Locum or Permanent / Advanced Heart Failure Position - Long Island, NY Job, Healthcare , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!