Senior Manager, Outsourcing
Location: New Haven
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Arvinas is a clinical-stage biotechnology company leading the
way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the
first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its
platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its
founding in 2013, Arvinas' PROTAC - Discovery Engine has been
driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry.
Arvinas' pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable
targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This
includes three clinical-stage programs: bavdegalutamide (ARV-110)
and ARV-766, which are being developed as potential treatments for
men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer,
and vepdegestrant (ARV-471), which is being co-developed and
commercialized by Arvinas and Pfizer as a potential treatment for
patients with breast cancer.#TeamArvinas is made up of nearly 450
passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and
perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the
freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They
are driven by the company's values and mission - to improve the
lives of patients with serious diseases by pioneering therapies
created with our revolutionary PROTAC - protein degradation
platform. We're really excited about the work we're doing inside
and outside of Arvinas, and think you will be, too. But don't just
take our word for it -learn more about life at Arvinas and what
employees have to say . For more information, please visit
www.arvinas.com .Position SummaryThis is a key position supporting
Clinical Outsourcing activities including financial
budgeting/forecasting as well as general outsourcing activities
such as leading RFPs and well as reviewing and negotiating Work
Orders (WOs), Change Orders (COs) and Change Notification Forms
(CNFs).This position reports to the Clinical Outsourcing Lead and
may be remote, hybrid, or located at our headquarters in New Haven,
CT.Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited
- Assists and/or manages Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in support
of outsourcing objectives.
- Reviews and evaluate vendor budgets performing comparison and
- Develops and reviews Statements of Work (SOWs) to meeting
necessary scope and quality requirements and to ensure optimal
contractual terms and conditions.
- Assists with the coordination of vendor identification,
selection, governance, and oversight.
- Ensure contracts, budgets, change orders, etc. have been
uploaded to Arvinas folders and disseminated to the appropriate
- May assist with resolving invoicing issues as needed.
- Helps track vendor projects to generate outsourcing metrics and
KPIs as required.
- Assist with maintaining and updating financial planning and
forecasting tools, files, and systems including the use of software
tools such as ClearTrials.
- Participates in study team meetings and vendor meetings as
- Assists with the development and improvement of templates
including RFPs, Project Contracts, Master Services Agreements, as
well as financial tracking and invoicing format/tools.
- Attends and participates in clinical team meetings to review
vendor performance and update project specifications in association
with ongoing contractual management and invoice approval
- Assists with the tracking on study/project budgets i.e.,
budgeted vs actual.
- Ensures Purchase Orders are approved and aligned with each
- 8+ years pharmaceutical industry clinical outsourcing
- Knowledge of contract research costing, ability to analyze
written proposal and cost models.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to analyze and assess
- Knowledge and understanding relating to budget impacts of
various changes in study parameters.
- Strong spreadsheet skills, knowledge or contract language and
understanding of the industry.
- Strong financial understanding.
- Knowledge of GCP, Sunshine Act, GDPR, and other industry
standards.EducationArvinas is proud to offer a competitive package
of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive
benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and
financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits
include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and
supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about
Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com Arvinas is an Equal
Keywords: Arvinas, New Haven , Senior Manager, Outsourcing, Executive , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!