Director of Sales
Company: Cambria Hotel New Haven
Location: New Haven
Posted on: September 21, 2023
1. Direct the solicitation efforts of the sales staff through
effective oral and written communication while overseeing rate,
date and space commitments for group room sales within the
2. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations,
resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend
discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
3. Ensure training programs are conducted regularly and Crescent
standards of performance are met. Give guidance and counsel staff
4. Compile and/or direct the preparation of reports pertaining to
the operation of the Sales Department to include, but not limited
to the annual and monthly Forecast, Marketing Budget, Lead
Management System, Booking Report, star reports and Sales Meeting
5. Coordinate ongoing research of the travel industry to detect
market trends and related information for development of new
marketing strategies. Make reasonable recommendations to improve
potential from various markets.
6. Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to
prospective clients. Internally promote Crescent programs.
7. Meet with and entertain clients some of which will require
8. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to the staff.
9. Initiate preparation of computerized annual Sales & Marketing
Plan and execute plans as outlined, critically examining and
adjusting as deemed necessary by current market conditions.
10. Organize and/or attend scheduled Sales Department and related
11. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
12. Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
Keywords: Cambria Hotel New Haven, New Haven , Director of Sales, Executive , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!