Supportive Housing Case Manager
Company: Delta-T Group
Location: New Haven
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Location: New Haven, CT 06502
Date Posted: 9/7/2023
Category: Case Management
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Our Client is seeking a Supportive Housing Case Manager to provide
service in New Haven, CT.
Contact us to learn more about current client opportunities (via a
scheduled video meeting) with a Recruiter from our team.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide advocacy, referral, and case management services to
* Ensure safety and stability of clients.
* Assist with needs - medical, housing, budgeting, etc.
* Provide case management and develop housing plans to assist
* Complete required documentation in a timely manner.
* Carry out all phases of clinical services, including intake,
engagement, assessment, treatment planning, continued services,
transitioning and discharge processes.
* Provide support through a therapeutic group home service model
for individuals needs such as: daily living skills, basic care
skills, loss and abandonment issues, educational support,
communication skills, basic care skills, pursuit of personal
interests, spirituality, relationships and finance management where
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Human Services or related field,
including one (1) year of experience in mental health with
* Experience with working with victims of sex trafficking a
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to complete and satisfactorily complete given background
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest
referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Compensated weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose
opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and
innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral
health, allied health and special education staffing, for the
betterment of those needing care and support.
Title: Supportive Housing Case Manager
Class: Case Management
Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1264012-11
Company: Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit HF
Office Email: HFContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 877-384-2885
Office Address: 101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 112, Middletown, CT
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated.
Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent
contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social
service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot
guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a
result of your registration. When and if opportunities become
available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole
Keywords: Delta-T Group, New Haven , Supportive Housing Case Manager, Executive , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!