Product & Applications Management Analyst
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Analyzes, verifies, tracks and coordinates programming application
activities. Writes business applications computer software, and
develops statements of problems and requirements, designs system
and programs and writes supporting computer programs. Works with
system users to define business applications. Troubleshoots and
resolves problems; develops user and operational documentation.
- Analyzes, verifies, tracks and coordinates programming
application activities; participates with system users in the
investigation and evaluation of new proposals and system
- Codes, tests, and documents moderately to highly complex
programs in specialized languages; tests the implementation for
conformance to the design.
- Reviews and evaluates user requests/needs and implements
necessary/ appropriates changes.
- Assists in preparation of systems specification including
revising manuals, design of forms and computer output and
documenting user procedures.
- Performs functions of total computer design for moderately to
highly complex problems including specification of interfaces, file
content and format, and general logic considerations.
- Develops and executes unit test programs to ensure correctness
- Develops, tracks and analyzes key metrics and reports on
- Prepares work plans for all assignments and reports progress of
plans to Project Leader.
- Designs and develops user and operational
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied
and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Haven , Product & Applications Management Analyst, Executive , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!