Location: New Haven
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Assistant ManagerAloha! We are looking for a dynamic shift
leader for the Pokemoto in New Haven & Hamden area. -. - Pokemoto
is a steadily growing, culture rich franchise aiming to become a
global brand. Pok--moto shops offer Hawaiian style pok-- bowls and
an exceptional experience that is quick, healthy, affordable, and
most importantly delicious. - We are looking to add a smiling face
that likes to have fun while they keep a clean restaurant and work
hard to take care of our customers quickly, plus has the experience
and discipline to manage our kitchen and train great employees to
make great food - is that you? Key Skills and Competencies
- Possess a high degree of leadership that will inspire
confidence in junior staff.
- Can effectively communicate with staff members and is helpful
to all customers.
- Be trustworthy, honest, approachable, and carry a positive
attitude to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be able to make tough decisions, resolve conflicts and maintain
staff safety at all times. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directing and training employees properly through their daily
routines, ensure use of approved checklists and charts.
- Completing weekly inventory, assisting with schedules,
completing routine cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitoring staff performance during a shift and addressing any
- Mentoring and training up new employees. Availability:
- Must be able to work various shifts per week, including opening
and closing shifts.
- Must be available weekdays and weekends. We offer:
- Competitive salary, health and dental insurance
- Paid training and opportunity for growth! We are looking to
hire immediately, let's chat and see if we are a great fit! Mahalo
for your interest!
Keywords: Pokemoto, New Haven , Assistant Manager, Executive , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!