Pop-up Retail Store Manager- Riverhead
Company: Zwilling J A Henckels LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Objective: We are searching for a strong and enthusiastic Retail
Store Manager to lead our newest ZWILLING Shop in your area. Our
rapidly growing team is looking for career minded managers who can
grow with us. The term is October 2022 through November 2023 with
possibility of extension. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Recruit top talent in collaboration with the HR Team
- Train staff in necessary product knowledge, selling skills, and
- Motivate and develop individual associates through one-on-ones,
feedback, and coaching, including periodic employee
- Foster and maintain a healthy, safe, pleasant and cooperative
- Maintain company policies and standards
- Analyze and optimize operations to achieve maximum
- Identify areas of improvement and provide constructive
- Maintain a clean, safe, and inviting store for both customers
- Marketing and Customer Relations
- Ensure outstanding and consistent customer service
- Promote the store by developing a local community outreach
- Collaborate to successfully execute in-store and off-site
special events Qualifications and Skills:
- A culinary passion!
- Associate or bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years retail sales management experience
- Strong business sense and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, organization, and communication skills
- Professional and collaborative approach with ability to easily
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Able to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 35 lbs. or more and comfortable using a
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Benefits: Medical benefits are available for this position. About
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels: For almost 300 years, ZWILLING J.A.
Henckels has offered premium products that enhance the lives of
professional and home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an
esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted
collection of cookware, flatware, glassware and kitchen gadgets.
Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are its
ingredients for success. Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an
international industry leader that sells products in over 100
countries with the help of several wholly owned subsidiaries.
Always looking forward, ZWILLING has acquired several global
heritage brands Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini
(Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)to give its customers access to the most
exceptional cookware and cutlery.
Keywords: Zwilling J A Henckels LLC, New Haven , Pop-up Retail Store Manager- Riverhead, Executive , Riverhead, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!