Cash Management & Banking Services Specialist
Company: Stifel Financial Corp.
Location: New Haven
Posted on: September 22, 2022
SUMMARYAs a member of the Cash Products and Banking Services
team, Specialists support the firm's cash products which include
Brokerage cash management accounts, the bank sweep program, the
Stifel Smart Rate product, Stifel Bank deposit accounts, credit
card programs, and the Firm's payments strategy. Primary
responsibilities include advocating client enrollment and usage,
analysis of product performance, assistance in development of
client and staff forms using partner low-code software,
orchestration of internal and client communications, advanced
support and production of training materials for tier-one support
teams. Cash Products & Banking Services Specialists should have an
understanding of, or willingness to learn about, the software
development lifecycle.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Through regular and on-demand Stifel data and market analysis,
report to team and executive leadership on performance of cash
products and banking services. Recognize and communicate
opportunities for product enhancements.
- Advocate for the adoption and usage of cash products and
banking services. Present with passion the advantages of the Firm's
cash accounts and payment capabilities to individuals and groups.
Presentations could include Financial Advisor recruiting, Financial
Advisor training, as well as potential in-branch visits.
- Assist in creation, testing, and deployment of digital account
origination experiences across Cash Products using low-code
- Provide advance support in features, functionality, and
troubleshooting to our financial advisors, branch staff, and Client
- Assist in implementation of new capabilities through project
tasks such as user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with Marketing and orchestrate communication of new
capabilities to our Financial Advisors, Operations, and Client
- Upgrade and maintain the Bank and Brokerage agreements and
disclosures, client materials, and intranet materials related to
cash products and banking services.
- Document and maintain team procedures to drive consistency in
service and build institutional knowledge that will outlast any one
member of the team.
- Help evolve the products and services by keeping an ear open to
Financial Advisor and Client as well as key stakeholders in
Operations, Client Services, and Digital Solutions.
- Monitor vendors who support our cash accounts, credit card and
payment systems by tracking system issues to resolution and
documenting service interruptions.
- Build and maintain the Financial Advisor and Client journey
maps related to our cash accounts, credit card and payment
- Build positive relationships with peers, business partners, and
colleagues while working effectively with others to accomplish
- Able to communicate potentially complex issues clearly in
verbal and written forms.
- Able to utilize market and internal data to analyze performance
- Must have the ability to present with enthusiasm and passion in
both a one-on-one and group setting.
- The ability to recognize when meaningful action is required and
assume the additional responsibility needed to tackle the challenge
- Able to take ownership, prioritize appropriately, and propose
business solutions to solve issues.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1+ years' related experience in financial services required.
Previous experience working with financial advisors and/or clients
in a wealth management or banking setting preferred.LICENSES &
- None required.SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGY
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn relational database
concepts and SQL query execution.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn basic technology
infrastructure terms including user interfaces and application
Keywords: Stifel Financial Corp., New Haven , Cash Management & Banking Services Specialist, Executive , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!