Guest Experience Manager
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Guest Experience Manager(Hourly Manager)
At CAVA, we love what we do, and we try and make every day as
fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make
the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we're here to
celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity - Every one of us can change someone's day for the
- Transparency -We use transparency to help us make decisions
through open dialogue
- Humility - We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism - We are passionate about the opportunity to turn
every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness -We go above and beyond for our guests, our
teams and communities.
Our ideal Guest Experience Manager is hardworking, passionate, and
capable of leading and coaching a team. Guest Experience Managers
partner with the General Manager to support daily restaurant
operations. They motivate and lead team members, uphold standards
in the kitchen and dining room, and ensure a safe, positive
environment for guests and the team.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and develop Team Members and Special Ops Trainers
- Be responsible for the entire guest experience
- Develop Culinary Leads and uphold food safety & quality
- Oversee food and beverage management, including inventory,
ordering, and budget
- Put deliveries away, plus any additional duties assigned
- Ability to cross train across the restaurant to ensure rapid
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near constant communication with multiple
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is
- Must be able to sit, squat and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather
Benefits at CAVA?
We've got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available
to CAVA team members:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution*
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing
*indicates eligible qualifying positions
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national
origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual
orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other
characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state,
or local law.
Guest Experience Manager - Hourly Assistant Manager - Shift Leader
- Hourly Manager - Shift Manager - Customer Service - Restaurant -
Part Time - Full Time - Team Member
Keywords: CAVA, New Haven , Guest Experience Manager, Executive , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!