Project Manager Audio Video Integration (Hamptons)
Company: Electronic Environments
Location: Water Mill
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Electronic Environments is an industry leader in customized
residential technology solutions. For over 30 years, our focus is
to provide clients with simple-to-use solutions of the latest A/V
and environmental controls. EENY brings unmatched knowledge and
experience along with the highest standards to our clients in the
New York Tri-state area and beyond. We pride ourselves having
driven and collaborative teams: exceptional people delivering
exceptional results! Join our diverse group of highly talented
individuals who contribute to Electronic Environment's fast paced,
casual, and supportive work environment.
We are currently looking for experienced Project Managers to work
in our Southampton office. Our ideal candidate should possess a
minimum of 3-5 years of AV installation and integration
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage all aspects of a project and ensure completion of
projects on time and within budget for all scopes.
- Overall success of project including installation and system
performance, ensure that the vision of what was sold is comparable
to what was installed.
- Effectively manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Primary point of contact both internally and externally for
assigned projects, ability to communicate with other trades and
- Maintain up to date project schedules and adjust completion
- Manage financial aspect of all projects.
- Create, manage and issue change orders.
- Attend all site meetings.
- Ensure all product has been ordered and received in time for
- Supervise field staff and quality of installations being
- Ensure project documentation (floorplans, Elevations, wire
schedules, etc.) are up to date and accurate.
- Perform quality checks of all systems prior to client turnover
and ensure installations are done to EENY standards.
- Ensure client satisfaction and perform system training at the
end of each project.
Work as an integral part of a creative, result-oriented, dedicated
team that collaborates closely on all activities. Our culture
thrives on collaboration, inclusiveness, humility and understanding
the value of reputation.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Insurance benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life,
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Access to employee purchase opportunities
- Casual work environment & strong commitment to work/life
- Continuous training opportunities as well as attendance to
industry conferences**Bonus is eligible after tenure milestones are
completed. Subject to completing performance requirements. C2
Keywords: Electronic Environments, New Haven , Project Manager Audio Video Integration (Hamptons), Executive , Water Mill, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!