Specialty Territory Sales Manager
Company: Ashfield Engage
Location: New Haven
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Ashfield Healthcare has a long-standing partnership with
Aquestive Therapeutics a leading pharmaceutical company, dedicated
to bringing innovative products and effective results to physicians
and patients within the CNS sector.We are looking for a top
performing CNS Specialty Territory Sales Managers to support the
launch of a novel technology in the treatment of epilepsy as well
as future products and therapies using the same technology in
related diseases.This is your opportunity to join Ashfield, and
represent a top pharmaceutical company.What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision,
401k, disability & life insurance, employee
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests
and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021What will you be doing?
- Conduct formal and informal presentations and convey complex
scientific information fluently to specialists and Institutional
based physicians in both private practice and potentially mid to
large sized academic centers and possibly hospitals.
- Partner with advocacy groups and stakeholders within the
- Demonstrate passion and compassion for the treatment of
patients with epilepsy with the ultimate goal of helping them
overcome challenges faced with existing therapies
- Demonstrate deep marketplace, therapeutic, product and disease
expertise based on thorough understanding of rigorous scientific
principles and data, including mechanism of action, indications,
efficacy, safety, etc.
- Understand and apply knowledge of health care industry, trends,
applicable laws and regulations, market conditions, and the market
access environment (including but not limited to
pharmacy-economics, payer/ reimbursement landscape and patient
flow/influence between institutions and community practices) and
analyze these factors in the development of business plans and in
daily execution of sales calls within compliance guidelines.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with
physicians/HCPs office staff and others in the patient care
continuum. Fosters team effectiveness and accomplishment of shared
goals by providing knowledge, experience, and information.
- Demonstrate advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful
questions to obtain information on customer needs from all
stakeholders in accounts, using the insights to position current
promoted brands and collaborate with customers on a customized
strategy.What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of successful Pharmaceutical Sales experience
- 2+ years recent Specialty and or Rare Disease experience
- CNS experience preferred
- Hospital and P&T experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of CNS drug market preferred
- Understanding of standing orders, formulary and guidelines
- Ability to handle large geographies, multiple stakeholders and
adjust and flex quickly and seamlessly to address target customers
concerns and objections
- Ability to do extra projects for leadership and marketing via
conference calls and meetings
- Ability to utilize technology particularly digital engagement
- Some overnight travel will be required
- Valid driver's license in good standingAbout Ashfield
EngageAshfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global
leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry.
We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare
Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs
to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are
executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.Our
mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping
healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge
and support they need. To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit
us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/Ashfield Engage is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at
Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color,
gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital
status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), mental or physical disability,
national origin, protected family care or medical leave status,
race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence
thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records.Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer
M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only
qualified candidates will be considered.
Keywords: Ashfield Engage, New Haven , Specialty Territory Sales Manager, Executive , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!