Manager, Data Analytics
Company: Canon USA
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Location: US-NY-MelvilleRequisition ID: 24273Category:
MarketingPosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Manages team of data analysts to compile timely analyses that are
needed by Marketing, Strategic Pricing and all of Senior Management
to measure and interpret business results and profile
markets/verticals/pricing/promotions, in order to identify areas of
business opportunity to help drive Sales. Oversees all standard
reports and analysis created by the team. Must be able to provide
analytical guidance and show initiative in implementing new data
studies and tools to increase efficiency and help drive forward
thinking company strategy. This role also manages all aspects of
the Marketing Budget as well as financial transactions related to
- Oversees creation of all standard reports and monthly meeting
reports by required deadlines.
- Implements new analysis as needed to create forward thinking
strategy, creates baseline reporting to measure
markets/verticals/pricing/promotions to identify areas of business
- Establishes ROI reporting for key initiatives.
- Prepares data plan to align with product and vertical launch
plans. - Summarizes and presents key findings to management.
- Drives further implementation of Power BI or other business
- Manages Marketing Budget including all budget updates, invoices,
accrual and other monthly close responsibilities.
- Oversees process for claiming support for Marketing programs.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 7 years of related experience and management experience
- Education/Experience preferred in Business, Mathematics,
Statistics, Analytics, Finance, Data Science or similar
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables,
charts, graphs, and complex formulas. - Knowledge of Power BI or
other data visualization, business intelligence and database tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Oracle a plus.
- Detail oriented and consistently accurate.
- Overtime as required.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
#LI-TM1 #PM20 PI133533415
Keywords: Canon USA, New Haven , Manager, Data Analytics, Executive , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!