Manager, Digital Business Development
Company: ASSA ABLOY Sicherheitstechnik GmbH
Location: New Haven
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Do you have a passion for driving eCommerce sales? If so, you
may be interested in our Digital Business Development Manager
opportunity! This role will facilitate the onboarding of new
customers, and ensure our products are well represented in our
webshop. Based in New Haven, CT, you will work collaboratively with
internal partners to promote our eCommerce business, and will help
to secure customer retention and satisfaction. The ASSA ABLOY Group
is the global leader in access solutions. We specialize in areas
such as door openings, trusted identities and entrance automation.
ASSA ABLOY's innovations enable safe, secure and convenient access
to physical and digital places. We offer our employees tremendous
visibility and growth potential! What you will be doing The Digital
Business Development Manager will be responsible for broadening the
usage of our AASC Webshop and other online order tools. The right
candidate for this role will be a high energy performer with a
positive attitude, drive and motivation to constantly be improving
the customer online experience. This role will oversee the
development and execution of strategies to grow eCommerce sales
within the Service Center business. Responsibilities will
- Identify eCommerce growth opportunities through understanding
of customer needs and organizational capabilities.
- Work with divisional eBusiness teams to prioritize
opportunities for Webshop capability development.
- Segment the customer database and work in partnership with the
sales teams to target the most receptive customer types and convert
these customers to using and placing orders via Webshop.
- Work closely with the divisional eBusiness teams develop a
detailed plan and targets for Webshop and Edge adoption, including
on-boarding activities, marketing materials, sales activities
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that effective
promotions/content are set up and run online.
- Work with Customer Service & Sales teams to schedule, provide,
and ensure proper training for effective customer support for
- Maintain relationships with customers and be the primary point
of contact for all requests related to eCommerce.
- Manage and coordinate responses to customer queries in an
efficient and timely manner. Ensure that customer issues are
resolved and communicated back to the customer.
- Monitor and escalate technical issues with IT & eBusiness teams
for fast resolution.
- Create and maintain digital stock books and manage content data
on Webshop and other Ecommerce ordering tools including list prices
and part number maintenance.
- Utilize business data from multiple sources to analyze issues
and identify opportunities for solutions to increase business and
improve the customer experience
- Travel up to 25%, once safe to do so. What we are looking for
To be successful in this role, you should have a Bachelor's degree
or equivalent experience in fields that include digital marketing
and eCommerce. In addition, you should have at least 4 years of
experience in digital media, marketing services or sales; along
with experience in eCommerce or multi-channel marketing. Additional
- Understanding of web analytic software with demonstrated
capability tracking and analyzing the success of a site.
- Advanced experience in Excel, PowerPoint and other office
products, such as Zoom and MS Team.
- Must be an analytical thinker, capable of driving metrics and
benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement through process and
- Comfort in presenting information to others both in-person and
online will be required as to train a diverse group of learners in
our digital tools, such as Webshop, Edge and other online
- Accustomed to a high-performance atmosphere with the ability to
work under pressure and respond to a variety of Ad Hoc
- Ability to work in team environment, welcome collaboration and
participate in such receiving and providing feedback amongst team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the
ability to explain digital concepts to business leaders, as well as
business concepts to technologists.
*This position may be staffed at an alternate level within the job
family to align with the selected candidates skill set and
experience . AADG, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran The ASSA ABLOY Group
is the global leader in access solutions. The Group operates
worldwide with 48,500 employees and sales of 8,2 billion euros. The
Group has leading positions in areas such as efficient door
openings, trusted identities and entrance automation. ASSA ABLOY's
innovations enable safe, secure and convenient access to physical
and digital places. Every day, we help billions of people
experience a more open world.
Keywords: ASSA ABLOY Sicherheitstechnik GmbH, New Haven , Manager, Digital Business Development, Executive , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!