Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in the Greater New Haven, Connecticut Area
Company: JMJ PHILLIP
Location: New Haven
Posted on: January 24, 2023
A leading manufacturer in the industrial machinery industry is
seeking a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in the greater New Haven,
Connecticut area.New Haven, CT Sr. Manufacturing Engineer Job
- Proactively identify manufacturing improvement opportunities
and apply reliable solutions.
- Develop detailed manufacturing process instructions for complex
- Utilize process controls to reduce variability and improve
quality of product.
- Successfully implement Lean Six Sigma methodologies to minimize
waste and maximize profits.
- Facilitate capital improvement projects as needed.Sr.
Manufacturing Engineer (New Haven area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required for this
- Lean Six Sigma green belt or higher is required for this
- At least 5 years manufacturing engineering experience in a
highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of bearings and high precision parts for
aerospace or industrial functions.
- Proven experience developing manufacturing processes based on
assembly.Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload
your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not
Keywords: JMJ PHILLIP, New Haven , Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in the Greater New Haven, Connecticut Area, Engineering , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!