Company: BestLogic Staffing
Location: New Haven
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Description Position: R&D Engineer (Aerospace) Shift:
1st - Hours: 7AM - 3PM Type: Full-Time - Mode: Direct Placement /
Contract-To-Hire Pay Scale: $100 - 130K/yr - Industry:
Manufacturing Our Client is Seeking an R&D Engineer who will
lead New Product Development projects, mentor Jr. Engineers and
Drive Strategic Projects within the Engineering department.
Candidate must be proficient in Design Engineering, working with
Customers and Suppliers, Design Review and Handling multiple
projects simultaneously. Why Join the Client?
- Great Compensation Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth & Path to Partnership!
- Excellent Benefits Package! Job Responsibilities:
- Lead new product development projects and handle all aspects of
design engineering work including but not limited to: review of
customer drawing and specification package, preliminary design
review, critical design review, and product readiness review.
- Mentor less experienced engineers and direct work as agreed
upon with the product line Chief engineer.
- Manage larger strategic projects such as product transfer from
one facility to another, or major engineering process updates.
- Directly communicate with customers in the form of quotations,
meetings and presentations to understand and define their needs;
Understand and respond to customer requests, both verbal and
- Manage several projects at one time and maintain project
- Guide drafting, internal/external test labs, manufacturing,
quality, and planning as required.
- Oversee product qualification/certification and coordinate
PDR/CDR and PRR activities as necessary.
- Support production in regards to quality and manufacturing
related issues as needed.
- Manage all changes and problems related to product
- Act as technical expert for the company for both internal and
- Up to 25% travel (domestic and/or international) as necessary.
- To conform with US export regulations and ITAR 120.15 and EAR
Part 772, incumbents for this role should be eligible for any
required authorizations from the US government Requirements
- Bachelor of Science: Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
(Minimum) Masters or PhD (Preferred)
- 5+ Years in an R&D Setting / Environment
- Knowledge of the Design and Manufacturing of Sensors,
Thermocouples, RTD, etc. BestLogic Staffing (BLS) is a Top Staffing
Firm that's partnered with some of the largest names in various
industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented
individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we
have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
Learn about our Process or to speak to a Recruiting Professional
directly, call 1-860-251-9593. BestLogic Staffing is an equal
Keywords: BestLogic Staffing, New Haven , R&D Engineer, Engineering , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!