Sr. Marketing Specialist
Company: Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Sr. Marketing Specialist
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
The Sr. Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing effective product marketing and customer marketing programs, product lifecycle management,marketing strategies, content development, market research and vertical marketing. This individual is highly energized with aforward thinkingmindset and a curiosity for technology.
This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM) requiring you to be in the office Monday and Wednesday and an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
- Manage all elements ofassigned product linesand vertical marketsincluding product launch, product management and administration, competitive positioning and strategy.
- Conduct proactive research on customers, markets, products, applications and services;analyzing product trends/markets to identify new opportunities on a national basis.
- Develop effective and innovative pricing & promotion strategies with a customer and profit mindset.
- Develop effective internal and customer facing content for product launches, campaigns, promotions, presentations, sales training content, events, sales & marketing guides, etc.
- Maintain marketing relationships with assigned associations and buying groups.
- Manage the development of Case Studies/Success Stories.
- Participate in various marketing events (Industry Trade Shows, Customer Meetings, etc.).
- Deliver presentations as necessary to various audiences.
- Oversee proper execution of all marketing related content and activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business or Marketing or equivalent experience required, plus 5 to 7 years of related experience.
- Business Equipment and/or Software Experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Exceptional knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present and demonstrate the capabilities of our solutions to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to travel as required, some overnight travel is required.
The Company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position.
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020* and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
*Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon.
#CUSA #LI-BH1 #LI-HYBRID
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Canon U.S.A., Inc., New Haven , Sr. Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Melville, Connecticut
here to apply!