Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Big Voice Communications, LLC
Location: New Haven
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Big Voice Communications is passionate about driving client
success. For more than 17 years, as an integrated PR/marketing
agency, we have partnered with our clients to put their
organization, their issues and their members on the map and have a
Big Voice. Our rapidly growing, women-owned team based in New
Haven, CT is looking for a skilled and results-driven digital
marketing strategist to work with our clients across their digital
mediums. The digital strategist will work across all our account
teams to lead effective digital marketing strategies and ensuring
that projects are executed on time, with precisions and within
budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing our business and
serving our clients.
Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative and be web
and multimedia savvy. They should have a firm grasp of the various
paid and organic digital opportunities, to help lead highly
effective digital campaigns.
- Work with account teams to create integrated and cost-effective
- Research products, services and tools to identify new
opportunities for our clients.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web
- Monitor SEO/SEM, CRM and social performance metrics to forecast
- Build strong relationships for clients through social media
- Measure campaigns and deliver meaningful insights to client
partners for continuous improvement.
- Create detailed recaps of campaign activations, providing
clients with actionable results and recommendations.
- Establish best practices in digital marketing for our
- Stay abreast of digital technologies developments.REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-3 years of proven experience in digital/social strategy,
preferably at a media agency working in a team environment.
- Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or
- Experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Ads
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Broad knowledge of digital best practices.
- Firm grasp of paid and organic options for emerging digital
- Ability to apply data-driven insights to inform future
- Creativity and the ability to brainstorm innovative ideas and
collaborate with account teams to ensure all activities align with
the overall strategy and message.
- Effective communication - possess strong proficiency in the
Microsoft Suite and Google and project management tools and
leverage each application for clear communication.
- Highly adaptive, insightful and perceptive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Deadline driven and detail oriented.WORK ENVIRONMENT:Small
office environment located in New Haven, Conn. with a friendly and
supportive team who values work-life balance.WORK HOURS:Generally
normal business hours with flexible work hours considered.TRAVEL
DEMANDS:Limited local travel and minimal air/train travel required
(2-4 times a year). -TO APPLY:Please send resume & cover letter to
email@example.com; please include your name in the title of
your resume and letter files.
Big Voice Communication believes in creating a dynamic work
environment that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to
recruit a diverse group of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Big Voice Communication is an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age,
national origin, citizenship status, marital status, disability
status, military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Big Voice Communications, LLC, New Haven , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!