Posted on: November 16, 2021
Position Description: Our marketing department is seeking a
seasoned Marketing Specialist with B2B marketing campaign
experience. This role will play an integral part in building brand
awareness and generating new leads in multiple geographic areas.
Efforts include traditional and digital marketing initiatives, such
as SEO optimization, social media, new product and service
launches, sales tool development, new market expansion efforts, and
webinar & networking events. This individual will thrive in a
fast-paced environment and will be able to manage multiple
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create digital marketing campaigns that support go-to-market
strategies including SEO, email marketing and social media.
- Assist in website optimization, content development and
developing user-friendly value propositions.
- Lead prospect webinar and networking events, quarterly
incentives, and results tracking.
- Lead targeted campaigns from concept creation to launch to post
- Produce highly engaging email campaigns identifying ways to
improve content quality, delivery, and results.
- Lead social media strategy and program execution to boost
branding, fans and leads.
- Produce competitor recaps including insights and
- Consult with external departments/colleagues (to discuss market
conditions, new products, customers' needs and communication
efficiencies) to assist with marketing strategy and future
- Manage and represent the company in a professional manner at
sales and networking events.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- BS degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a
- 3+ years B2B marketing and program management experience
- Knowledge of a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) a
- Knowledge of indirect marketing experience a plus
- Proven success and significant work experience as a marketing
coordinator, marketing assistant or similar role
- Working knowledge and experience with CRM/Customer Relationship
Management, Content Management System, and Marketing Automation
software a plus.
Skills and Personal Qualifications:
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, WordPress, web
analysis tools and data analytics software.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time
- Ability to work and collaborate with teams (external and
- Ability to take initiative to develop new processes and
- Must be highly motivated and able to work with minimal
- Strong planning, organizational skills, and process
- Punctuality, Reliability, and Integrity a must
Keywords: PrestigePEO, New Haven , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!