Administrative Assistant (JO-200)
Company: Ultimate Staffing Services
Location: New Haven
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Seeking professional Administrative Assistants for temporary,
temp to perm and direct hire positions in New Haven county
Candidates will be proven multi-taskers with excellent
communication skills and a positive demeanor. As an Administrative
Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive
while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and
responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative
Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office
tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most
importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire
to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and
presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments
and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and
making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from
meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone,
e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a positive
experience.Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 2-5 years experience in an administrative support role
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office
- Attention to detail.
- Bilingual, a plus
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions
based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments
are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age,
ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other
protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate Staffing Services, New Haven , Administrative Assistant (JO-200), Administration, Clerical , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!