Senior Accountant / Auditor
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: November 23, 2022
About the Firm Our client is a premier Long Island based public
accounting firm serving businesses and individuals in the areas of
tax, assurance, accounting, business consulting, and forensic
accounting. They have earned our reputation by providing
first-class accounting service and distinctive advice to our
clients. They do this through our exceptionally talented people who
are creative problem-solvers and make client service their number
They are currently expanding their audit practice and are for an
experienced Audit Manager.
About the Position
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and
will be responsible for planning and completing engagements,
supervising staff, interacting with clients and preparing audits,
reviews and compilations for clients in various industries.
- Perform audits, reviews and compilations for clients in various
- Planning, fieldwork and wrap-up
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and evaluate internal
- Understanding of accounting and reporting standards
- Experience in researching as it relates to accounting and audit
- Interact with clients and development of relationships
- Communicate with Partner and/or Manager on work status
- Review of team's workflow and monitor assigned tasks
- Prepare tax returns (individual, corporate and partnership) for
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license preferred but not required
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong audit skills with proficiency in US GAAP, US
- Ability to work in a team environment and lead
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibit a strong work ethic.
- Proficient with computer software such as Microsoft Office
Suite, CCH Access and QuickBooks
Our client offers a competitive salary based on experience, plus a
comprehensive benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Job Juncture, New Haven , Senior Accountant / Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!