Tax Accountant - MS Taxation or CPA, OneSource and Sage
Company: Talent Search PRO
Posted on: September 19, 2022
- Collect, compile and anlyze corporate financial information to
ensure the preparation of accurate and timely federal and state
income tax returns and related reports.
- Review and discuss new and complex tax issues and legislation
with management and make decisions which ensure propriety of tax
returns and maximization of tax advantages.
- Attend training sessions to keep abreast of tax issues relevant
to the company and provide proper tax guidance to top
- Conduct detailed tax research to respond to specific tax
related questions, advise management of legal interpretations which
are in the best interest of the company.
- Clarify supporting tax documentation for federal and state tax
auditors in order to ensure favorable audit
results.QUALIFICATIONS:Please note: We comply with all applicable
federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates,
including those we may be required to follow as a federal
government contractor/subcontractor.Minimum of a
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with 1 - 3 years of income tax
related experience is required, preferably with a big 4 accounting
- C-Corporation (federal and state) tax experience is
- Master's Degree in Taxation and/or CPA is helpful.
- Due to the complexity and continually changing nature of tax
legislation, candidate should possess continued professional
education and training in the tax area to demonstrate current
- Requires thorough knowledge of tax codes and principles with
strong research skills. Knowledge of OneSource and Sage
- Must have strong MS Excel and Word skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
Keywords: Talent Search PRO, New Haven , Tax Accountant - MS Taxation or CPA, OneSource and Sage, Accounting, Auditing , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!