Compliance Analyst, Audit, Monitoring and Data Analytics
Company: Henry Schein
Posted on: May 12, 2022
This position is responsible for participating in global audit and
monitoring processes and leveraging data analytics to help address
healthcare compliance (HCC) and anti-bribery/anti-corruption (ABAC)
* Participate in conducting all phases of compliance audits
including planning, scoping, control assessment, test design and
execution, and reporting.
* Communicate audit findings to management and help identify
opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of
* Assist with ongoing risk assessment and continuous monitoring
* Conduct follow-up activities with business management to help
ensure audit findings are adequately remediated.
* Partner with the Ethics & Compliance Team, Legal Team, Risk
Management Team, and business units to help design and implement a
robust global monitoring program of company data and activities
(including live activities) addressing high risk areas, such as but
not limited to global HCC and ABAC.
* Help develop a rolling 3-year monitoring plan and obtain approval
from the Compliance Committee
* Leverage any existing in-house data analytics and visualization
tools (e.g., pivot tables; v-lookup; QlikView/QlikSense) for
* Develop advanced and predictive analytics (e.g., artificial
intelligence) solutions to proactively manage risks; Research
options and industry trends re: use of AI for monitoring
* Partner with key stakeholders in E&C team in EMEA and Asia
Pacific to design, prioritize, implement, and oversee local
* Develop solutions to address ad-hoc monitoring needs
o Develop reports and presentations (using Word and PowerPoint) for
management on findings from monitoring
o Develop dashboards to track monitoring outcomes (e.g., positive
results, trends, outliers, and other developments)
o Manage the development and implementation of remediation and
mitigation plans/processes. Stay abreast of emerging risks
internally and externally
o Continuously improve monitoring capabilities and
o Support the continuous improvement of the compliance program by
sharing learnings with the Ethics & Compliance team to inform
updates to policies, procedures, training, audit plan, etc. (as
* Assist with investigations related to allegations or findings of
non-compliance with HS Policies
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Must be detail oriented, interpersonal, customer service
* Must be able to exercise judgment and assess risk.
* Must be able to analyze and assess large sets of data
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Good understanding of industry practices
* Proficient with tools, systems, and procedures
* Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
* Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with
ability to multi-task
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Good presentation and public speaking skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Basic conflict resolution skills
* Developing professional credibility
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 3 to 5 or more years of increasing responsibility in
terms of any applicable professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special
physical demands required.
Advanced intermediate level professional; knowledge within own
discipline and developing basic knowledge of organization,
processes and customers. Good judgment, sound analytical ability,
evaluation, originality and ingenuity required to perform tasks.
Frequently apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and
procedures of a particular field. Apply company policies and
procedures to resolve a variety of routine and non-routine
Work on problems of moderate scope and impact where analysis of
situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
Analyze possible solutions using standard procedures to solve a
range of straightforward problems; may recommend solutions to
business challenges. Demonstrate good judgment within defined
procedures and practices for obtaining solutions. Build productive
internal/external working relationships.
Receive a moderate level of instruction on day-to-day work and
general instruction on new projects or assignments. Assignments can
be broad in nature.
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate
professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of
meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry,
disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue
hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein,
please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers
Keywords: Henry Schein, New Haven , Compliance Analyst, Audit, Monitoring and Data Analytics, Accounting, Auditing , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!