Corporate Income Tax Accountant (Melville, NY) ref
Company: esr healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Corporate Income Tax Accountant (Melville, NY) ref 11747
Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
Over 3 years of income tax related experience, preferably with a
big 4 Accounting Firm.
C-Corporation - Federal and State Tax experience.
Thorough knowledge of tax codes and principles with strong research
Knowledge of OneSource and Sage.
NICE TO HAVE:
Masters Degree in Taxation.
Knowledge of CCH.
The perfect candidate for this role would be an Income Tax
Accountant with experience working at the corporate level as well
as strong knowledge and expertise in working with Federal and State
send resume answers below if a fit
Pre screen questionnaire:
1. Please walk us through your experience and exposure to working
with Federal and State Taxes. Please also mention with which
2. This role requires thorough knowledge of tax codes and
principles with strong research skills. Please elaborate on your
background and experience.
3. Due to the complexity and continually changing nature of tax
legislation, this role requires someone with professional education
and training in the tax area to demonstrate current knowledge.
Please elaborate on yourself in this context.
4. What is your work authorization status?
5. What are your compensation expectations?
6. How comfortable are you to commuting to Melville, NY on a daily
7. Have you applied to this role
Keywords: esr healthcare, New Haven , Corporate Income Tax Accountant (Melville, NY) ref, Accounting, Auditing , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!